- Student: I'm not going to go to college because I don't want to go into debt.
- USA: YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG. YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY TAXES ARE SO HIGH.
- Student: I'm just going to attend a small community college instead.
- USA: HAHAHA YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY. ENJOY YOUR MCDONALD'S DIPLOMA.
- Student: I attended a four year university and received a diploma in a field I am interested in. Now I am $50,000+ in debt.
- USA: YOU DUMBASS. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE A USEFUL MAJOR EITHER. GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.
- ^Sounds about right
and there are like a million links to bestiality sites and Paris Hilton in the history. What the actual fuck? This kid is obviously disturbed. Should I rat him out? Come on bro, if you must why didn’t you delete the evidence or surf in incognito/private mode or something? I swear internet histories have destroyed my image of so many guys. It’s never the normal porn. And it’s always the church boys that have the most outlandish stuff! Man, smh. I have the intense urge to Lysol every computer now!
Are we doing that now?
Seriously why do we have to be behind the curve? I love to support my lesser known artists instead of just downloading, but three months!
Sarah Seltzer (via the Huffington Post)
I was borderline obsessed with reading the original versions of fairy tales from Grimm, Hans Anderson, to all sorts of global children’s lit my sophomore year. I was astounded with the real versions. So many innuendos and let’s not forget Rapunzel’s pregnancy. They made more sense in medieval context than a bunch of cut-and-dry happily ever afters. I never understood how other little girls ever wanted to be Disney princesses. When they’re not being cursed, manipulated by weirdos, or thrown over a shoulder, they are just some dude’s wife.
- Your ability to memorize mostly useless things
- Your ability to regurgitate information in the way others want you to
- Your ability to understand what adults want from you and give it to them
- Your tolerance for working on tasks you don’t find useful because others want you to do them or believe them to be helpful/socially acceptable
What grades do NOT determine:
- Your intelligence
- Your creativity
- Your emotional capabilities
- Your likeliness to succeed
- Whether you’re a good person
^You betta say that! **stands up and swats the air**
I can breathe again. For a few minutes or hours. Then it’s back to feeling like sandpaper is being scraped over my nasal passages and burning skin. Countdown ‘til I have to go pick up some ‘roids.
I don’t know whether the tears in my eyes are symptoms of dealing with the green-yellow menace or that my system is under attack as I write three papers.